Superior Filtration Results
MaxFlo® products are high performance, renewable filter aids for all types of solid liquid separation applications. These uniquely engineered amorphous silica filter aids deliver exceptional value in all types of filtration applications.
MaxFlo® products provide a range of innovative advantages.
- Remove metals from wastewater and sequester them into the solid phase
- Provides single product solution to coagulation/flocculation filtration treatments
- Minimize solids production and energy requirements
Typical MaxFlo® Applications:
- Metal manufacturing
- Food processing
- Water treatment
- Waste management
- Wastewater treatment
MaxFlo® Filter Aids
Basic filter aid product with high permeability, high particle retention efficiency, and high cake density. Liquid filtration for fine particles, gels, compactible materials removal; water/wastewater; sludge dewatering.
- Increased filtration efficiency with higher filtration rate
- More filtrate yield, better filtrate clarity, drier filter cake
MaxFlo® product that is chemically and physically modified, and de-dusted for enhanced filtration rate and filtrate quality. Ultra High performance filter aid for solids removal, organic compounds, CODs, BODs, and metals in high purity applications.
- Dust controlled
- Instant wetting
- Exceptional product clarity
- Increased cycle rate
Filter aids combining heavy metal and hazardous organic compounds fixation and solidification technology. Filtration or dewatering of hazardous semi-solid or liquid waste containing heavy metals and hazardous organic compounds
- Clean liquid phase less hazardous solid phase passes TCLP
Cost elimination for waste stabilization disposal of EPA hazardous waste